As a student of Breathe salt & yoga we kindly ask that you be respectful to others and adhere to the following policies so that all students may enjoy a positive, safe and effective class experience.
- arrive 10-15 minutes early for class.
- always check-in at the front desk even if you made an online reservation.
- bring a bottle of water to keep you hydrated
- be mindful when entering the studio, please keep your voice down.
- remove shoes before entering the studio.
- turn off your cell phone.
- leave valuable personal items at home.
- for safety of others, clean any sweat that came off of your mat.
Please tell your instructor if:
- you need to leave class early.
- You are feeling dizzy or lightheaded
- you are new to class.
- you have any medical conditions we should be aware of.
- you prefer no hands-on physical adjustments.